View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #42706
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Iron Shiek gave his match predictions for Wrestlemania 29.

Picked Team Dusty son, Wade Barrett, Brock, Ryback, Bob Orton son and Big Show team, Taker, Ziggler, Swagger, and Cena

Quote:
The Fandango so far show me he the Fan-dog-s---.

I don’t know what the ---- he think he doing, but if he get smart with me, I beat the ---- out of him.

Chris Jericho know Iron Sheik the legend. He know if he get smart with me, I break his back.

Both of them, I don’t give a ---- what happen. I choose the double disqualify.
Quote:
The Dolph Ziggler ready. He remind me of the Mr. Perfect.

Still I break his back, but still I respect him.

I choose the Dolph Ziggler
Quote:
Alberto my real Mexican brother, not like the piece of garbage Tito Santana. Alberto real Latino, not like the biggest jabroni in the sport, the Alex Rodriguez. If I see the Alex Rodriguez in the New York City, I break his back, put him in the Camel Clutch, make him humble.

Jack Swagger ready with my good friend, the Dutch. They have strong gimmick, and talk like they are the real.

The Jack ready, bubba, but still I love the Del Rio. I choose the Jack Swagger.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...restlemania-29