View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #293
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
Didn't listen to the podcast but I hope you guys don't think you can go from legit Jobber to legit Main Eventer that fast.
Well, yeah. You kind of can. Or at least you can make people care. Think back to when Carlito made his debut and beat John Cena on his first night. That created buzz righr off the bat and made you be like "whoa, who is this fuck?" If Curtis Axel had come in and legit bat Triple H, it would've set the wrestling world on fire. Trips couldve still had his headache to save face.

I guess my biggest gripe about this is why do you go through all the trouble to give this guy prime TV spots and give him Heyman as a promo man if you don't want him to actually beat anybody. They protect people far too much. If you want the guy to be a big deal, make him a big deal. There is no way around having a guy beat top competition if you want him to be big. There just isn't. I wish there was, but there isn't.
Nark Order is offline   Reply With Quote