View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:12 AM   #950
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't really ever want to see people fail, but Deuce never took off for him. Even as Sim Snuka, he was just there. Domino is a guy I'd like to see get another shot. Kind of seemed like there was something there. I liked his idea of being this guy who targeted all the top guys in WWE to make a name for himself. I'm fine with The Shield as it is, but if they wanted to add another guy to its ranks, I mentioned Leo Kruger earlier, but I think Domino could be another good candidate, since he's still working and has managed to keep himself out of TNA and stuff.

Or, imagine some sort of anti-Shield? Leo Kruger, Domino and some other guy who has got a ton of potential, looks the part and isn't going to fuck up. Even someone like Justin Gabriel, who has got the background of being a member of the Nexus and is familiar to the WWE Universe and has got some exciting moves. Kruger and Gabriel are both South African, so they can play off that connection, but that helps Domino stand out (what is his connection to them?).

The Shield would just be celebrating a victory in the ring when suddenly, over the barricade come Gabriel, Kruger and Domino, dressed like The Shield is. Ambrose, Rollins & Reigns have no clue what is going on when Gabriel, Kruger & Domino hit the ring and start brawling with The Shield and clear the ring of them.

The story can be that they're sick of seeing The Shield dominate. Kruger can point out that they've got the trophies and he wants to hunt them. Domino can say that there's targets on their heads and he's here to collect on the bounty their success has built for themselves. Gabriel can say they might be The Hounds of Justice, but they are The Wolves of Vengeance, and they're taking their spot as the most dominant faction in all of WWE. With their South African accents, it might sound weird, but it would kind of give them this otherworldy integrity. Plus, as faces, if they manage to beat The Shield, they can then move on to a feud with The Wyatt Family. There are too many heel factions running around and no one to really challenge them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote