View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #46469
Dude Marsh

Dude Marsh has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Dude Marsh has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Guys, I just had an idea that has "Wrestlecrap" written all over it. I am sharing it not because it is a good idea, but because I cannot live alone with this thought. I must pass it on like a curse.

What if... Bray Wyatt was Kane and Katie Vick's illegitimate son? They have a 20 years age gap between them, so it could work. The idea would be that Kane and Katie Vick had already split up before getting back together a year or so later. On that night, they get in the car, and Katie told Kane she got pregnant with him before they seperated the last time. Kane is so upset at this news that he loses control of the car, and Katie is killed. Kane thinks that he is the only one who knows he is the real father of her son. Until...

Fast forward to this day. Bray Wyatt is coming to get revenge on the man who killed his mother and abandoned him all those years ago.

Then, in a few years, when Kane has retired, WWE can have one of their "hilarious" backstage segments at Wrestlemania that they love so much (like Mean Gene smooching with Mae Young) where Bray Wyatt walks in on Kane and IRS having a conversation and says "Dad?" and both of them turn to him and say "Yes?" before everyone looks at each other, confused. Then Ron Simmons comes in and goes "DAMN!".