View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #49877
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So I bought The Phenom Edition of WWE 2K14 today from some guy on Ebay for £90.

It was the only way I was going to get it as I was so desperate for it. I went to my local GAME yesterday and asked if they had any copies that hadn't been collected yet, and I was told that they had three left, but I would have to come back tomorrow as the guys who pre-ordered them, still had until the end of the day to come in and collect them. If they hadn't collected them by then, then they would be available for anyone to buy.

So today, I went back and asked again and I was told that they were all collected yesterday. So my last hope of getting my hands on it was Ebay. I saw that some guy was selling an unopened copy and the bidding was at £70 and it had five days left to go. I knew that the bidding would go higher over those five days than the other listing I saw which was also unopened and was a "Buy It Now" and it was at £87 plus P&P at £3, so I decided to go for that one. I don't even get the free T-Shirt with it that I would have got from GAME.

Not long after I bought it, I noticed that the same guy had listed another one, so I guess he had bought a lot of them and is making a bit of a profit selling them over the recommended retail price of £60. Either that or he's selling bootleg copies from Hong Kong or something.

I saw a lot of them being sold from Hong Kong. I really hope mine isn't from Hong Kong.