View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #37
Bobo

Bobo does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyford View Post
No, again you're ignoring what you said, which is a stupidly grand sweeping statement, and arguing from a different stance, you said he wouldn't get anywhere not that it counted for something. Being a second generation star only gives you a chance to stand out by opening the doors sooner, it doesn't guarantee success, or Erik Watts would be running the industry.
How on Earth was it a sweeping statement? My point was by virtue of their family connections, Dwayne Johnson, Cody Rhodes and randy Orton all got easier opportunities than the average wrestler who had to slog it out from the bottom up. Obviously the rock was a very talented wrestler and charismatic individual and clearly has talents beyond the ring, he may well have made it had he not come from such a wrestling pedigree. I guess the same could be said for Bret Hart.

But you can't deny the fact Triple H isn't enjoying the fruits of his marriage into the McMahon family. His best days in the ring have been behind him for some time and if it wasn't for his association with the Kliq, HBK and now the McMahon family as I said before he'd be back in Canada running a stable or doing comic convention appearances.

RVD was certainly the much better in ring performer combining his wrestling skills with martial arts and the stunts he did.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote