View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 06:37 PM   #108
Blonde Moment
It's all Bullshit

Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I thought Falling Down was a pretty awesome movie at the time.

HHH is not in the same ballpark as HBK, Cena, The Rock, The Undertaker or even Bret Hart but he earned his spot and his legacy is just as valid as anyone elses and while i think he did manage to hold on for as long as he did due to whom he was poking as an OVERALL package he was better then Edge, Jericho, Beniot, Guerrero, Foley and in all honesty Kurt Angle.

To stay on Topic:
The only thing TNA had going for it was when the X division and the Women division had center stageand the dismantling of both is why I truely have come to hate Hogan and Bishoff's contribution to the company. Now they have nothing and have managed to alienate just about everyone who gave a shit about the company.

WWe: I really don't have much of a problem with them and while I really am tired of the Cena show, he is the one carrying the Company and no one has worked harder to be where he is. That being said I hate the womens division and would just as well see them scrap it then to have to sit through watching the talented Divas take a backseat to the fluff. HHH is doing his best to try and get new talent spots, which is something i can really respect him for, and seems to be really trying to make some change in the company.
Blonde Moment is offline   Reply With Quote