View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #3671
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
*sigh* The Morning After..........BY MAUREEN MCGOVERN. TAKE IT AWAY!

I'm at a loss for words. I spared myself the agony and turned it off at halftime. Which apparently was a smart move on my part. The first snap pretty much set the tone for the entire game. We couldn't recover from that. Hell, I don't think I heard Peyton call out "Omaha" during the entire game. Which makes me wonder if they threw out the entire playbook just for this game. Or if it was so loud, Seattle's 12th Man couldn't let us hear it on our TV sets. Betcha if Denver played the game like it was a regular season game, the outcome could have been better. Hats off to Seattle, far and away the better team. Just wish Champ Bailey could have gotten his deserved Super Bowl ring.

As far as the offseason goes, keep all the offensive players around. But the defense needs a complete overhaul. Probably start with letting Jack Del Rio go. Our secondary sucks, and once the offense gets a sizeable lead, the defense gets sloppy and gives back all the points. (See Patriots game). I don't know who's out there for free agents, but we need a pretty good draft to get all the way back to the Super Bowl. I think Peyton & Co. pull it off again.