View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 07:13 PM   #1797
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Divas storylines in NXT are so good. I now not only care about Paige vs. Emma (which actually has some mad anticipation behind it due to the unavoidable delays), but I care about Natalya mentoring Bayley and Alicia Fox being abandoned by the Beautiful Fierce Females (I do think they could use a new name though). They've still got Becky Lynch and Raquel Diaz waiting in the ranks too.

Sami Zayn and Cesaro's segment was fucking sweet. Triple H played his part perfectly in it. Triple H's NXT appearances have been thoroughly enjoyable. Given that NXT Arrival airs live two nights after Elimination Chamber, I could see Cesaro selling some injuries and giving Zayn a real shot at winning (something that would seem fitting for the storyline anyway). After the match, I would not be opposed to seeing a hug of respect between the two... followed by an attack from behind by Cesaro. Heat! I'm also hoping for the UFO to make its WWE debut in that match.

The winner of Zayn/Cesaro seems like the obvious choice to be next in line for a shot at the NXT Championship. Given that Zayn seems like the perfect guy to eventually take the NXT Title off Bo Dallas, I'm actually pulling for the Bo-dacious One to retain at NXT Arrival. Adrian Neville can do something insanely crazy that costs him the match and allows Bo to celebrate strong at the end of the show.

Paige vs. Emma is going to be awesome.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote