View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 01:14 AM   #63
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I know I don't have too much room since I just reversed course on the leg drop, but the sleeper? I mean, you do know that's a legit martial arts choke-hold, right? We can talk aesthetics versus realism all you want, but the sleeper is one of my favorite old-school finishers out there; simple to apply, obvious in what it does, and would still be genuinely effective if it was a real fight. Yeah, nowadays it's just another rest hold for the babyface to transition into his comeback sequence, but I'd still buy someone straight choking their opponent out for the win.

I'll agree about the Zig-Zag, though. If anything, I think Dolph should use that sweet jumping DDT as his finisher.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote