View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #28
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
CM Punk aligning with Evolution and The Authority would be fucking sick. Punk could take a "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality. He'd then spend the next few months having classic matches against The Shield.

Cody Rhodes would fit if they are doing this heel turn against Goldust. I'm not actually too into the idea of seeing them feud, as I'd rather they stay together as a team, but if he's a bad guy, he's going to need something to do. Cody has history with both Triple H and Orton, so him joining them would be the ultimate "sell-out" move. Rhodes working with Rollins and Ambrose gives me a bit of a mind-boner.

Dolph would work. Why does it make sense for the Dolph Ziggler character to keep hitting his head against the wall? Why wouldn't he just suck up to Triple H for a World Heavyweight Title shot? Ziggler's transformation into a member of Evolution and his "learning to jump through the hoops" attitude changecould be a landmark moment in his career, and yet you can still have moments where that brash, young, can't-help-himself antagonist Ziggler can begin to stir the pot within The Authority. Could you imagine the feud between Triple H and Ziggler that could come of this?

Sheamus would work. It'd be a good way to transition him into being a heel. But I don't know how much I'd enjoy it. Something about it just seems...there. Sheamus doesn't really bring a different dynamic to the group, despite being such a good worker. I could imagine Sheamus cutting some good promos on the subject though.

Alberto Del Rio would work too. He needs to do some sort of platform. Right now he's basically working with The Authority anyway. Being made a member of Evolution would simply lend him credibility.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote