View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 02:54 AM   #49
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
For whatever reason, I'm not sold on Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns as a WrestleMania match. I just feel like they're both too stoic to really have that WWE main event dynamic. I'd like to see it teased, or done at a different PPV as a feature match, but I just can't see it being for the WWE World Title at their biggest show and doing the numbers the WWE wants.

That being said, I do feel that Daniel Bryan is the guy. Whenever the guy gets a mention, he gets "YES!" chants still. He's probably still the most over babyface they have, even though he's not active. When he comes back and starts having good matches again, I think he will get surprisingly molten again. Bring him back for the 2015 Royal Rumble and have him win the whole thing after an amazing performance. The story heading into WrestleMania is The Authority trying to help out Brock Lesnar, and Brock being all "I don't need your help, because I'm going to break Bryan's neck."

I'm holding out hope for a Rock vs. Bray Wyatt feud heading into WrestleMania next year. You can put The Usos behind The Rock and The Family. What would Reigns do? I'd either go with a Triple Threat against Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins (they haven't had all three mix it up together yet) or maybe a match against Cesaro, who would probably be Reigns' best opponent, like he is everybody's. I'd rather see the Triple Threat and then John Cena face Cesaro in a massive IC Title match. Randy Orton is probably the biggest star without a match at that point in time, but there is likely to be an act that catches on between now and then that will need to face a guy of Orton's calibre. It could be Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Kenta or even someone like Jack Swagger.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote