View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:15 PM   #912
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Agree with wishbone on the branding. Not really batman's style. But the "Do you bleed comment?" is typical Batman bluster that he's had for years.

Doesn't bother me either way, because I'm open to Zack Snyder's interpretations of these characters. We've already seen movies of these characters taken directly from the comics. I'm ready for something different this time, which is why I guess I enjoyed Man of Steel more than most people.

I basically look at these movies like Elseworlds tales.
True, in retrospect I may have exaggerated on the "Do you bleed" line. That one is pretty Batmanish. I think the other stuff just got to me to the point I was reaching for other things to add to my rant lol.

Regardless I can't get behind these movies. Too much wrong, and too much that I just don't like. I suppose that's the beauty of movies though. If you don't want to have to watch it you don't have to buy a ticket.

I'm just gonna pretend this period in DC's history never happened. Maybe if I Bo-lieve hard enough it'll come true, or at the very least I'll just go into denial and think in 10 years when they reboot again that we just got out of a massive DC drought or something.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote