View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:30 AM   #31
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Munn didn't lie about anything. Just came off as disingenuous to me, especially compared to other people in that G4 era. Kinda like when Gamestop pairs the 'hot girl' with the 'nerdy guy' in their video promos. Ugh.
THAT GAMESTOP ASSHAT IS MY TRIGGER!

No, seriously... HE reeks of the supposed disingenuousness (roll with it) that you guys are accusing Olivia Munn of. And the females all seem to be in a rotating door from month to month while that same smug asshole is still pimping pre-orders on GSTV all these years later. What makes it worse is that (supposedly, now, given the sources it's grain of salt time) all the "VJs" (for lack of better term) were all supposedly GS store managers... and he just has this look of "yeah, fuckers... *I* was first, and I'm better than all you, and no matter what your sales numbers, you all WISH you were me!"

TL; DR: fuck that guy with a Guitar Hero controller.

As for Apocalypse... man, does he look underwhelming. The badest of asses, the first of all mutants, and he looks like one of the Rock Lords? He looks like he's wearing Arnie's Mr. Freeze outfit, and it's too big. He looks like a palate swapped Heat Man. He looks like a bad guy of the week from the Stargate series...
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote