View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:23 PM   #77
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman View Post
One question then - for the end of 'Days of First Class,' why did they exclude those details? (instead of just making him look like an anorexic Dr. Evil?).
In the past a mutant was tantamount to a god (and I believe X-Men or some other work toyed with the idea that Jesus was himself a mutant/meta-human), so in Apoc's time he wasn't 'evil' so much as worshiped as a demi-god. All he needed back then in the movie-verse would be a robe really.

Depending on what they're keeping about him, we can assume based on what we see that he did apply bio-tech to his body, adapting to either humanity's advances in tech (as far it would be in the X-Men's version of the 80s) or full blown 616 alien shit, which would be big. The X-Men universe hasn't went cosmic quite yet and there's a lot of ground to cover with the Shi-Ar. This would also make possible a proper telling of the Phoenix saga.

Yes, all dependent on Apoc actually having alien tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
what the fuck are you talking about you wanker? Trianglate this. I'm not fucking outraged about it. The character is inherently stupid. The one defining trait she had was that she was a white person that physically became Japanese. So they just cast a flat faced yank who is popular with geeks. The character premise is stupid and the casting decision is amusing in that context. She had a flat face so that'll do. It's funny.
I'm thinking you just really wanna point out that Munn has a flat face.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote