View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:34 PM   #80
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
In the past a mutant was tantamount to a god (and I believe X-Men or some other work toyed with the idea that Jesus was himself a mutant/meta-human), so in Apoc's time he wasn't 'evil' so much as worshiped as a demi-god. All he needed back then in the movie-verse would be a robe really.

Depending on what they're keeping about him, we can assume based on what we see that he did apply bio-tech to his body, adapting to either humanity's advances in tech (as far it would be in the X-Men's version of the 80s) or full blown 616 alien shit, which would be big. The X-Men universe hasn't went cosmic quite yet and there's a lot of ground to cover with the Shi-Ar. This would also make possible a proper telling of the Phoenix saga.

Yes, all dependent on Apoc actually having alien tech.

I'm thinking you just really wanna point out that Munn has a flat face.
Shit man. You really know your X-Men, comics, video games inside and out. I'm pretty impressed.
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote