View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 02:40 AM   #99
The Rogerer

The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Rogerer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
As far as Olivia Munn casting goes, I don't care. She is a hot braud, who looks vaguely Asian. Good enough for me.

I don't care about all the "transplanted into another body" thing, and I feel like they will most likely just ignore all that bushwa anyways.
So she's a....

Beverly Hills Ninja?

Kalyx has gone all out warfare on me here. He's used every tactic he can think of in his argument against me. I wonder if he learned these tactics from some GG post on 4chan telling him how to win arguments, or if this is just his honest natural reaction. If it's the latter then his hatred of SJWs is flat out hilarious. From the very first post constantly misrepresenting what I say, telling me to calm down, trying to talk about me being an irredeemable person, talking about "people like you" (what do you mean, you people?) and then saying that I didn't ask him a question in the correct way, when I didn't ask him a question at all. He wouldn't be my source of knowledge for anything since he happily makes things up.
The Rogerer is offline   Reply With Quote