View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 05:37 PM   #7
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
For me, my number one guilty pleasure is commentator Vince McMahon. He sounded like such a jackass, but I just get the ultimate kick out of him. I actually do believe Vince is more like his commentator persona than he is his Mr. McMahon persona. I envision him being a snarky, passive aggressive, bullshit schilling douche bag. From devastating maneuvers, to "WILDMANMARKMERO" to orgasming over anything Shawn Michaels circa 1996 did, to laughing at some of his utterly inane "comedy" such as the brilliant work of that dickbag Jameson or his sad attempts to riff off of the abortion that was Rob Bartlett; I could listen to him all day.

What a cornball.

I'm going to challenge you wonderful gentleman of Squared Circle Gazette Radio to imagine everything Michael Cole and Byron Saxton say, but instead in the cadence of commentator Vince McMahon. When you do that, everything begins to make sense, and you will lose all hope. Okay, then maybe don't do that.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote