View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 07:41 PM   #6345
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Blade could make for a really cool series. In fact I like the idea of it being made a part of the tv side of Marvel rather than the cinematic side. I just feel like it lends itself better to that sort of format.

Don't know much about Moonknight so I'm not really gonna say much. I'll probably give it a watch just to see if it's any good, but my expectations are pretty much non-existent at this point.

Ghost Rider is one of the coolest concepts in Marvel IMHO. I've always felt that the movies didn't do it justice at all. Would love to see them pull it off well this time around, and I think being tied in with the likes of the other darker toned tv series could do it some good. The budget stuff is a tad bit worrisome, but then again DC's shows have managed to remain entertaining despite sup par special effects. If they do it right I think they can overcome that obstacle.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote