View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 11:08 PM   #28194
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
* The cruiserweights are ushered out for some sort of "Cruiserweight Cavalcade." Just six of them. Brian Kendrick, Gran Metalik, Akira Tozawa, Cedric Alexander, Noam Dar and Drew Gulak or something. Give this to Metalik, I guess, so that lucha gets represented strongly at some point on the show.

* The Battle Royal comes down between Braun Strowman and Big Cass. No Way Jose makes his debut to do his entrance at Mania and eliminates someone that doesn't matter. Heath Slater lasts a long time, and is possibly in the final four. Cass eventually clotheslines Strowman out and gets a nice little feather in his cap.

* Becky Lynch wins the SmackDown Women's Title from the dastardly Nikki Bella.

* Rich Swann wins the Cruiserweight Title from Kota Ibushi. I've got Ibushi as champion up there, as I imagined Kendrick being inaugural champion, dropping it to babyface Swann, etc. The more I think about it, Ibushi beating Kendrick and sort of being the cocky champion against a guy he knocks off the CWC would be a better story. Swann wins the match and proves that he can be the man. Well, the man 205lbs or under.

* Zayn and Nakamura beat the piss out of each other. Nakamura's WrestleMania entrance would be epic. I imagine this would be a hard act to follow, but wouldn't it set an interesting tone for the night? Follow this, motherfuckers. Nakamura wins, unless you really want to tell the story of him and Zayn moving forward. It wouldn't be any more insane than having Chris Jericho beat AJ Styles. You also don't want to get the crowd too hot, do you?

* American Alpha win the belts, because they're American Alpha. Maybe make this elimination and have The Wyatts beat The Usos and Alpha beat The Revival before you go into hot finish mode between those two teams?

* Itami puts Heel Ziggler to sleep and becomes a two-time Intercontinental Champion.

* Bray Wyatt wins Money in the Bank.

* Bayley finally wins the Women's Title. Sasha Banks turns heel on her after the match, again having not been involved in the fall that has decided the champion.

* Seems very obvious to have Roman Reigns beat Dean Ambrose. Maybe a shock win for Ambrose would be good? The Rock getting involved here would be interesting actually. A Rock Bottom without Reigns knowing leading to Reigns winning? "You needed your cousin's help, Roman..."

* Samoa Joe makes John Cena tap out in a moment almost as shocking as the streak being broken.

* The New Day win and dance with Shaq and Jon Stewart.

* Randy Orton RKOs Shane into oblivion. Shane is smart enough to know that he doesn't need to win. It's also a rare win you can give Orton at Mania that won't cut anyone's legs off.

* I can actually see Triple H beating Kevin Owens, if just to screw him and set up more of a face movement behind Owens. It's risky though. Might just be healthier to have Owens go over Triple H cleanly. If Jericho and Owens feud, I just think that the current is better swum with, and that Owens should be the one who turns face -- because Jericho is just so good in his role, despite his legacy and all that. I can imagine they'll try pure babyface Jericho, but I'd rather see Owens be given the ball as a face. Triple H wants someone who is going to make him look good. The match between Owens and Triple H will be good, the promo work will be good. The reason could simply be that Owens starts disrespecting Stephanie and reveals he played her and her dumb husband. Might seem to set up Triple H to be the babyface, but the fans will cheer Owens. Whatever.

BONUS POSSIBILITY: Owens wins the Universal Title and reveals that he's not really such a stooge and gets into it with Steph. Triple H costs Owens the Universal Title to Seth Rollins, who takes it into Mania against Balor while Owens fights Triple H. It gives Owens more of that "main eventer" vibe.

* Rollins either wins the Uni Title on RAW or, as suggested above, at the Rumble when Triple H returns to cost Owens, sick of seeing him disrespect his wife. Brock wins the Rumble, chooses SmackDown, and Rollins brags about how he's got no one to fight when Balor returns and reveals that he will be ready for WrestleMania. Balor wins the belt, but loses it to Bray Wyatt very quickly.

* Brock wins the Rumble, faces AJ, probably wins the World Title.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote