View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 09:30 AM   #28
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Yes, take this new world championship which faced an uphill battle to matter as soon as the word "Universal" was dropped, and take another title which hasn't been worth dick since WCW and make it seem like that title is more important by trashing the world title belt.

I guess you don't remember the potential of John Cena's run. Didn't end well, but it MATTERED, and it wasn't that long ago. I understand you hate the Universal title, but it is the top title on Raw, and we're just going to have to get used to it. I'm looking at what's actually happening here.

Eh.....i don't know. Not one win over Reigns just like that. Roman needs to be built up to be strong and then Owens needs to beat the crap out of him which isn't going to happen, unfortunately.

I meant more in terms of Owen winning the entire feud, not just the first match. Probable? No. Possible? Yes. Just a rumor at this point anyway.

Well now we know they have to interact leading up to it which brings me to my biggest issue....

Of course...

The fact that these names are on paper, at this point, 3 ppvs away is insane. Might as well just take all surprises out and tell us what the card for WM is gonna be

Are you upset with direction? Do you prefer on-the-fly booking?
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote