View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 05:04 PM   #4
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Bret for me. Bret was always my favorite. I think my first introduction to wrestling was when I was two years old, the 1994 Royal Rumble. Bret going out there with a destroyed knee thanks to his brother and winning it with Lex Luger made him my favorite, and he never disappointed.

Bret gave me my favorite matches out of so many wrestlers. I like the HBK-Diesel No holds barred match from In Your House: Bitter Friends, Better Enemies, but the No DQ match Bret had with him at Survivor Series 1995 was way better.

Bret's matches with Stone Cold are still talked about today as some of the greatest matches of all time, and a lot of people think they're better than HBK-Taker at Mania.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote