View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 03:57 PM   #378
Phenomenal 1
Ballsy Badass

Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)Phenomenal 1 is pretty cool (5,000+)
With the way the booking is going, you know you aren't getting Lesnar or Goldberg winning the Rumble. They are going to Mania to go one on one. I think at this point its gonna be Cena vs Undertaker at Mania, which might actually be for the WWE Championship. I think Cena might actually go over at the Rumble having him tie Flair. So that leaves who goes to Mania to fight for the title. I can't really see RR going over KO in the Universal Championship but hey who the fuck knows. I think its very apparent that Raw is going to have the winner of the RR. The way its being booked I see either Seth Rollins winning the Rumble or in a swerve move, maybe Finn Balor if he is ready making a return and winning. Highly doubt option #2. The only way Rollins wouldn't be going over is they actually go back to the program of HHH costing him the title back in August. Which in that case they meet at Mania. If that happens who the fuck knows who wins the rumble, probably James Ellsworth. The booking as of late has been pretty sporadic and shitty.
Phenomenal 1 is offline   Reply With Quote