View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 07:03 PM   #381
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastway View Post
The problem was Vince made a bad call and Reigns paid the price for it just as the talent usually does when the promoter makes a bad call. As for going over Owens strong what difference does that make? According to you Owens wasn't champiion material to begin with and therefore Reigns goingover strong over a "nobody" is irrelevant. Might as well put Ellsworth in Owens spot by your reckoning because they are of the same caliber.
I wouldn't say Owens is a nobody, I think he's a good hand. I just mean that at some point a Babyface should overcome the odds and get the job done. This is Reigns' chance to do that, and then carry the momentum to Mania and likely beyond.

The promoter made the right call, it's just the fans decided to hijack the show. Daniel Bryan was at best an injury prone star at that point, and at worst someone who's career was very limited. WWE had already the spent the better part of the year leading up to 30 pushing Bryan. To spend that same time and energy on a guy who was even more broken down would have been terrible use of valuable TV time. Vince made the right call to pick the next guy in line. But the fans in the arena that night weren't smart enough to understand the call that was being made. Financial results will tell you WWE made the right call with Reigns.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote