View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:55 PM   #662
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm also feeling The Revival being in that Tag Team Turmoil as the last team in to dethrone Alpha, leading to Hulk Hogan backing them up for a Tag Title rematch at WrestleMania. I'd leave the RAW Tag Team Titles off the card then, unless they can get The Hardy Boyz back to do a TLC and Matt can bump his head and tease a better version of the Broken Matt stuff, since people are dorks enough to eat it up.

I can buy Matt Hardy as an insane veteran who breaks after never achieving the success he wants in professional wrestling. That much is easy. It's just the backyard shit and special effects. I'm fine with Matt Hardy getting eerie piano music as a theme, dying part of his hair grey and acting like a master of all men in the RAW mid-card. Give Matt creative input and lay out some key dates and matches for him (like a bout against his brother at SummerSlam) and win him from TNA. Give him and Jeff a RAW Tag Team Title run (something they have never had) and let them drop the belts to The New Day in that TLC Match or something.

* The Hardys (c) vs. The New Day vs. Gallows & Anderson vs. Sheamus & Cesaro in a TLC Match for the RAW Tag Team Championship

The SmackDown Women's Title can be on the line in a Scramble Match between the six girls that are currently involved in that division. You might as well have Naomi head in champion at this point, because who really gives a fuck, right? I want the final fall to be between Becky and Mickie so that Alexa and Mickie can split off and Becky can move into a feud with Sasha Banks when she jumps over to SmackDown.

* Scramble Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship: Naomi (c) vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Nikki Bella

Neville should defend the Cruiserweight Title against Kota Ibushi, the best cruiserweight in the world today. Really simple build-up, no shenanigans -- simply a great little wrestling match that Dave Meltzer would give seven stars if it happened in the main event of a Japanese show.

* Neville (c) vs. Kota Ibushi for the Cruiserweight Championship

The final match I would include on the main show is Dean Ambrose teaming with Renee Young against The Miz & Maryse in a mixed tag. Renee Young, given how endearing she is, could make a tremendous babyface, and I am sure she is at least somewhat prepared for some sort of physical involvement. The Miz and Maryse are perfect antagonists for her and Dean Ambrose, who can be the aloof loner fighting with the woman that some know he is secretly involved with, but probably doesn't want involved in his physical business (in this sense). Probably the most "heavyweight" thing Dean deserves at this point in time.

* Dean Ambrose & Renee Young vs. The Miz & Maryse

Oh, and then there is that Andre Battle Royal. I still maintain this is where Big Show and Shaq should be. Baron Corbin and Braun Strowman too. Enzo & Cass can do some hype work heading into it. This could be Mark Henry's "retirement match" too. Will they give it to him just because it is his last night with the company? There could be some drama mined in there. A pissed off bald Ziggler from a Hair vs. Mask Match with Kalisto on the pre-show could come out and participate and do quite well. You can have some surprises and some veterans in there too. Given who would currently be scheduled, I'd have it come down between Sami Zayn and Strowman with Strowman winning.

* Andre the Giant Battle Royal; Sceduled Winner: Braun Strowman
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote