View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 12:46 PM   #718
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Let's give this another go. Trying for a "realistic" card, listing matches one brand at a time:

WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg (C)

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins

WWE United States Championship
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho (C)

Raw Women's Championship
Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte (C)

Raw Tag Team Championships
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (C)

Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

For the most part, the Raw stuff all seems likely except for maybe the Tag Title match, the only thing stopping me from making this a fatal four way with New Day included is the fact that I already have a four way on a card loaded with multi-man matches.

WWE World Championship
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt (C)

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon

SmackDown Women's Championship - Lumberjill Match
Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss (C)

WWE Intercontinental AND SmackDown Tag Team Championships
Baron Corbin and The Usos vs. Dean Ambrose and American Alpha (C)

Seems a bit sloppy to have two titles contested in a six man tag but I think they'll actually try to get every belt on the show and it's already a 14 match show.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Gran Metalik vs. Rich Swann vs. TJ Perkins vs. Neville (C)

205 Live gets the token clusterfuck ladder match. It features the four men who have held the title, plus Tozawa, Metalik, and Aries as the "wild card" entrants. It also frees up SmackDown guys for the battle royal.

42-Man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Winner Gets a World Title Shot
Big E, Bo Dallas, Braun Strowman, Curtis Axel, Epico, Finn Balor, Goldust, Jinder Mahal, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Primo, R-Truth, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Sin Cara, Titus O'Neil, Xavier Woods, Aiden English, Apollo Crews, Curt Hawkins, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, James Ellsworth, Kalisto, Konnor, Luke Harper, Mojo Rawley, Rhyno, Simon Gotch, Tyler Breeze, Viktor, Ariya Daivari, Cedric Alexander, Drew Gulak, Jack Gallagher, Lince Dorado, Mustafa Ali, Noam Dar, and Tony Nese

The title shot is added to raise intrigue. This is promoted as the biggest battle royal in WWE history, hence it ends up with 42 participants breaking the record they set in that 2011 SmackDown battle royal.

I'd imagine New Day get some mic time before it starts, and I'd envision Finn Balor as a mystery entrant. Balor and Joe wind up taking each other out of the match to set up an eventual feud. Either Braun or Zayn win it, depending on who they want facing Brock next.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote