Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 01:26 AM   #84
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
They are obv moving away from the biker thing. I don't think his new tron and entrance has anything to do with being a biker anymore? Maybe I am wrong though, haven't paid that much attention.

But I really feel like he is finding himself and the character is becoming something more. The beating on Ambrose and last Smackdown was so cold and he looked like such a massive threat in the chamber.

Think we are starting to see a more aggressive, cold, post-apocalyptic type character. I guess we will see where he goes, but I am definitely interested so far.

I didn't see him at all in NXT, so maybe that makes a difference?
"Post-apocalyptic" character? I think you're confusing him with the Ascension. I mean outside of his entrance tron and that one outfit with the fake skulls on the shoulders nothing says post-apocalyptic about his character. He's just playing the typical bully heel really with a tiny dash of fake biker thrown in.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote