View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 08:08 PM   #128
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSI View Post
Maybe it would be, but I just don't understand how you can say every one with that diagnosis is phony. I don't disagree that people get misdiagnosed all the time. Mental Illness isn't easy, but that doesn't mean everyone diagnosed with bipolar disorder is faking or they are just throwing a blanket treatment. Ive spent my whole life around this illness. Visiting group homes and been inside mental hospitals seeing my mom. Its real.
Oh I don't think they are faking it either. It's just who they are, not an illness. The bipolar diagnosis among others is an excuse for that behavior and a money grab for the medical profession in my opinion. If you've dealt with I you whole life then your family has probably spent alot of money on getting your mother help and I hope it's been worth it. Still think alot of it has to do with the individual and their willingness to change over anything.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote