View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 12:30 AM   #812
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
You can’t blame the audience for off-screen incidents.
I love wrestling but I’m not putting old men on a pedestal when it comes down to this sort of thing.
I fully expect Shawn Michaels to get what’s coming to him soon enough. I mean you can only shave so many heads after date rape before somebody speaks up in front of a camera that films HD.

They’ll find a victim eventually.
Hell, unlike Nerfect here, I'm not putting a young person on a pedestal or giving them an excuse, when it comes to sexual assault, violence, or harassment, no matter when or how long ago it was.

You know... because somehow Lesnar's behavior might somehow have "an explanation for why", even if it's "not an excuse", because he was "he was basically an impressionable kid in a ridiculous culture".

Damn. If only Lesnar had been gifted with both the necessary character AND the ability to actually physically stop the bullshit he was witnessing. Too bad as an actual adult in a difficult situation he only had the physical skills and not the character and balls to do the right thing, never mind not actually allegedly participating in it.

Fuck off with that bullshit, Nerfect, you pathetic, moron, POS, hypocrite.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote