View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 01:09 AM   #173
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
There's actually some semblance of a building block there as they feuded before the split and had a pretty fun match at Battleground. And that was the Strowan/Rowan version of the Family.

The only problem with this scenario is SmackDown would still only be left with one face tag team unless they decide to hold off on splitting Slater and Rhyno. Daniel Bryan being the one to sign DIY to the main roster would make a lot of sense and they'll probably drop the belts to Sanity that weekend, but I don't know how long they'll be needed in NXT beyond that.
Yeah, it led to that awful compound segment. That's a large part of why I would be hesitant to put them in a program against each other. Right now I still like Big E winning the Andre Battle Royal and Kofi and Woods riding on his coattails.

They could always turn The Fashion Police babyface. They are funny enough to get over. Breeze is sympathetic and could take a beating fairly well. They could also move The Shining Stars over and have them turn face. There are options there. I'm kind of sick of Enzo & Cass on RAW, so they could jump over too.

That being said, I think people overstate the need for depth in tag team divisions in WWE. You realistically only need to be building up three teams at a time with some entertaining side attractions in the division to keep them heated. On SmackDown, if you've got The Wyatt Family and Alpha as your main teams (for example), you don't really need too much else as long as you've got a few teams to feed to each side and more coming through the pipeline.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote