View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 07:10 PM   #270
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Styles and Ambrose have been feuding since just after SummerSlam and that ended only a few weeks ago. Having them feud again straight away and carrying it to Mania would be overkill.
Yeah, I agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
And while that's a valid argument, I don't think it applies to two part timers, one of which is at the end of his rope and the other who's transitioning into a seasonal attraction. Not every match or feud has to lead somewhere. Taker Cena is one of those matches.
Fair point, but then you are really selling the match itself. What happens when it is clunky and below expectations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Styles and Ambrose or Styles and Cena are their best options as far as Styles goes. A match with HBK wouldn't be bad but I just feel like the history he has with Cena that the money is in that match. If not Cena then Ambrose is the next best case.

I don't see the intrigue in Cena vs Taker. It would be a poorly thrown together program that would end up being lack luster. Of course that's really anything they do with the Undertaker though. Personally I think Taker, Kane, and Sting vs The Wyatt Family would be good.
I am on board with Styles vs. Cena. I think Styles vs. HBK would be bigger, better and fresher, but I'm board with Styles vs. Cena. It is my favorite "realistic" match. I'm not big on Sting returning after he lost to Triple H at WrestleMania and given the shape of his neck, but that is probably the best idea I've heard for him. They'll probably put the babyfaces over and have Wyatt go 0-3 at WrestleMania, but I still not shed tears because it is a big step up for Harper and I don't really care about Orton losing. It could lead to the destruction of that incarnation of The Family too. It is all about how they sell the loss. If it's business as normal for The Wyatt Family afterwards, it is death.

Styles/Ambrose is the only thing I really don't like. Ambrose is flat as shit right now. The crowd basically turned on him during his program with Styles. To give him yet another shot against Styles would just be tedious. I've honestly got no clue where you insert Ambrose in any sort of meaningful role at Mania -- his stock has dropped so much even with a WWE Title reign.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote