View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Ultimate Warrior Thread

This is just a thread to post all the crazy shit Warrior is involved with.

Here is his latest blog entry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/2007/07/03/tonight/
Hello warriors. The reason given for my non-appearance last night is legit. The hookup was set to happen from the State Capitol building in Santa Fe. When I got there, there was one tech and he could not get an audio signal to go out. The young kid tried as hard as he could up till only ten minutes remained in the show — at that time they killed any chance of my appearance happening. As the kid let me out of the empty building he turned to me almost ready to cry and told me he’d always been a huge fan and really was sorry he let me down.
Those of you who immediately assumed I flaked don’t belong here. Nothing I’ve ever done in my life is inconsistent with the man I’ve long been honestly telling you I am. I never flake — every single second of my life I show up. You write and comment that you have been let down. Let me be clear about something, here. My life is not driven by a concern whether or not I will let you down. It is driven solely by my concern that I will never let myself down. And when I don’t, you won’t be.
I’m making the trip to Albuquerque this afternoon. Tonite I will be on the show. What I have to say has not been said by anyone else. Remember, I blow up bridges, I don’t just burn them. I’ve come too far in building up the principles and man I am to ever sell either out. It’s Always Believe, not Sometimes Believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impeccable View Post
If you don't like Triple H, then well, you just don't like fun.
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote