View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #24012
Aguakate

Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)Aguakate is good (20,000+)
(From JR's Q&A Section at his site)
http://www.jrsbarbq.com/jrs-qa

Flair_Taker_JR_rulez Asks:

Hello JR! Long time fan from back in the early 90's, WM XXVI was not the same w/o you announcing!!! Anyway have a bbq/wrestling question for you...... My brother has been a lifelong Undertaker fan, and has always wanted to see him in person, so he is getting Wrestle mania XVIII tickets from me for Christmas. Myself, my brother, and two of his friends are all very excited. We were wondering if you would consider a unique business proposition during that weekend, we wondered if we could market your business in some way in exchange for assistance w plane tickets, car rentals, anything to help defray the enormous expenses of traveling to Miami. So far, we have been able to acquire decent hotel prospects, but foresee it might be an uphill battle to fund the package as a whole. We could participate in marketing events, wear Jr's BBQ related apparel all weekend (up to, through, and after Wrestlamenia) , man booths, hold signs, hand out literature. We are very responsible adults who have a passion for this sport, we just don't have deep pockets. If you cant help us, we totally understand, but we would never get a yes if we never asked. We are available from Fri March 30 - Monday April 2, and are very responsible. None of the four of us have ever gotten into any kind of trouble, and would gladly submit to any background check you deemed necessary. Thank you for your time Mr. Ross. GO Undertaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.R.'s Answer:

Thanks for the offer but we"ll have to decline. Enjoy Wrestlemania nonetheless.