View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
Curtis
Curtis

Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Look what I found u faggots,

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006457FUI

Quote:
SPECIFICATIONS: This is cable is the best method for connecting your original Nintendo to a modern television. It contains gold plated connectors for optimal signal conduction between your NES and TV. To allow easy wiring, our RCA composite cords are 3 meters (~9 feet) in length. This cable produces high quality video on a modern HD LCD, LED, or plasma TV.

TOP AUDIO & VIDEO QUALITY: As the original 8-bit front loading NES has video & mono audio outputs on the side, best use of these outputs requires the use of this unique AV cable. This cable has been designed to split the Nintendo's mono audio output to two channels for a simulated stereo effect. Thus, sound will come out of both speakers on your home theater or TV rather than just one. Both in video and audio quality, this NES AV cord is superior to using a traditional RF adapter.
CONNECTION: Connecting this cable between your NES and TV is quite simple. It's been custom color coded for your Nintendo and TV. Yellow/Red end splits mono sound from NES into "simulated stereo" sound at Yellow/White/Red at your TV.
NOTE: This cable will not work with top loading Nintendo Entertainment Systems as that model didn't have RCA outputs. Just the cable is included in auction. The Nintendo system and other items in photos are not included and are simply for demonstration purposes. Manufacturer: Custom manufactured by Video Game Museum
*pats self on back*

Who da man?

I am!

Who da man?

I am !

I am the man. Evil brain, Angel Heart. EBAHHHH!!!