View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 02:19 AM   #95
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
John Locke is the single greatest television character of all time.

I love watching this all again. Probably the only show I can watch from start to finish a second time and love every single bit of it. I am on episode 18 in season 1 right now, and everything about this show is amazing. Seriously, if people who don't like this show only watched one episode along the way somewhere and didn't like it, then they are doing themselves a disservice. I hate people who scoff or whatever when I mention the show, because they obviously have never watched this show from the beginning.

I remember before season 4 started, a friend was watching this and I was like "EH.. never looked interesting." and they told me I should really watch it from the beginning. So I downloaded it all, and ended up spending a few weeks watching it from the very beginning and I couldn't stop watching. Seriously the greatest show on television.

Last edited by Requiem; 01-20-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote