Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 06:39 AM   #85
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
"Post-apocalyptic" character? I think you're confusing him with the Ascension. I mean outside of his entrance tron and that one outfit with the fake skulls on the shoulders nothing says post-apocalyptic about his character. He's just playing the typical bully heel really with a tiny dash of fake biker thrown in.
Just a hint of it, but it's there, with the tron and names of moves and some of the material in his attire. Also the names in his moveset. His hair/look sort of reminds me of Book of Eli, movies like that. Just a hint of it, but it was in my mind anyway.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote