Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:46 AM   #87
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I didn't say it was his gimmick, just that I could see hints of it in what makes up his character, his style if you like. I think that style and presentation could mesh well with a cold, loner "gimmick".

I dunno, I just see a picture forming. He might never get there, but he is definitely much more intriguing than the guy in the initial Ziggler feud.

The Chamber and the beatdown on Ambrose on Smackdown were both great and I just think he is on the rise
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote