View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 11:06 PM   #65
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedamndest View Post
As integral to the show as Carrell is, as a whole the show doesn't really have anywhere to go. Gervais would change that.

Wondering if they're building to him taking over or it was just a tease.
Gervais would definitely be the one option I would be open to. My vote (not that it matters) is obviously in favor of ending without Carrell, but Gervais would interest me enough. At least it has the history of the UK series.

Will Ferrel would be strange, I think. It would be interesting to see Ferrel added as a new staff character while Gervais is the boss, but I doubt that.

Also, logically there is almost no way to write Michael Scott off the show while it continues, unless he goes on a honeymoon or takes some kind of leave, since the "documentary crew" regularly follows him everywhere he goes, whether it's pertaining to work or not.
They would totally send a crew with him if he got transferred or whatever.

If he took a season off or something like that, they could dedicate an entire episode(s) to showing footage of what he was doing while he was gone.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote