View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 05:50 PM   #12
NormanSmiley
shisen sucks all the cock

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Dious View Post
Very simply:
"HULKAMANIA IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE UNDERTAKER!"

So it kind of spans a year for me. I wasn't seeing PPVS live much back then, especially not around Thanksgiving, which we spent in a cabin with a non-PPV compatible TV Arial antenna. I wasn't that excited about DiBiase's mystery partner, who I was convinced was Randy Savage given his heel history with DiBiase and not too old feud with Dusty. So when I saw the next Superstars show and saw the recap of (*coughKANEcough*) the Undertaker's debut I was shocked that it was a brand new wrestler and instantly enamored of this zombie-esque, slow-walking giant that planted Koko B Ware on his head. A year later I was bored of Hogan and really mad that he was going to steamroll the guy I had been cheering for a year. So tuning in to see the Undertaker holding the precious WWF belt was absolutely thrilling for me. His reign may have been short but I was equally delighted when "On the Take" Tunney (best president since Noriega!) vacated the belt to set up the best Rumble in history. Hell even Hogan's beating him with a handful of CREMATED HUMAN REMAINS TO THE FACE was wholly entertaining to me (yeah there's your American hero - whining, cheating, desecrator of the dead!)
Pretty much all of this except for I was seeing everything as it happened. Marked out huge for takers win and the ride to rr and mania 8.
NormanSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote