View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 10:14 AM   #36
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
lol please don't tell me you referred to news from 1983 as "dirt sheets"
There is no news you speak of

Quote:
Forensic pathologist Isidore Mihalakis, who examined the body of Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka's girlfriend, concluded that she had probably been beaten, but he couldn't say with certainty whether those injuries were related to her death. "Just because she was beaten doesn’t mean she was beaten to death," Mihalakis said in a recent interview. Snuka maintains that he never hit Argentino.
Quote:
Despite Mihalakis recommendation that the case be investigated as a homicide, no charges were filed against Snuka, the only "person of interest" ever named in the case. "I did not have a clear-cut case" based on the forensic evidence, Mihalakis said in a recent interview. "Obviously, there was enough there to arouse my suspicion but not enough to take it to trial."

Thats the real story. It looks bad but there isnt hard facts. Neither you nor the "news" has them.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote