View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #5291
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
With a 60 at Metacritic and 63 at Gamerankings (360 version, didn't check the others), it seems almost universally hated. Now, I wouldn't let ratings stop me from enjoying a game, but it always turns my head when a game gets that low a score.
It's that low? I thought it was in the 70s when I checked it last fall which to me sounds about right. It wasn't anything special, but it was fun for what it was. Same with the Green Lantern game, it got a little repetitive at times, but it wasn't as bad as most made it out to be in my opinion.

Although I did find it odd that there was no difference in the 3 difficulty levels in the GL game. I played it through on all 3 and you didn't really get any more XP or receive more damage or anything on hard than you did on easy. You didn't really die that often either.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote