View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #57
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Pretty sure Broken Matt has become the face now. Actually Decay came around at about the right time as TNAs tag division was literally decaying with injuries. People are eating the Broken Matt Hardy character up so going face is smart but probably more of a tweener depending on who he's working with.
I think Decay was a really good move, I'm a big Abyss fan and I'm glad to still see him pushed in TNA. I don't like that they've had Rosemary wear less make up (and in the flashbacks no make up), and the corsets showing more cleavage and mid thigh dresses.... It "humanized her" too much for me, and I don't think that was necessary at this point for her in TNA.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote