View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 05:33 AM   #253
Ogen
Inebriated Foreskin

Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill View Post
Suppose you're probably right, the more I think about it.

Just seems odd to me that they've never been addressed until now.

What do you guys think about the cabin? Is that evil-Jacob's lair? Or is it the one place evil Jacob can't access (due to all the ash, which we've seen repels the smoke monster to some extent)

And is it safe to say that Christian Shepard is evil-Jacob? Considering he was the one who convinced Locke that he'd have to die to bring everyone back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
I put Reacunt on ignore after the first spoiler Im not that stupid. Also I am happy to say I called Locke being the smoke monster a long time ago.

But Locke isn't the smoke monster, Locke is dead. The guy that wanted to kill Jacob clearly has an ability to inhabit dead people on the island so he became Christian to make Locke go back and die before returning to the island so he could become Locke and make Ben kill Jacob as he was unable to himself.

Really hope they don't have him/it take over Sayid's body now though and use that to gain entrance to the temple as that wouldn't make much sense if hes been able to take over any body on the island he should have had a much easier time of it all. Hope its explained away that people have to arrive dead before he can take over or something.
Ogen is offline   Reply With Quote