View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #262
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Think there are going to be different 'claimed' types.

Claire has been 'claimed' yet she is not dead, she appears to be confused and going mad, kinda like Danielle did or was. The 'sickness'. When her team arrived, they got 'sick', one of those guys was taken by the monster and he had changed and tried to kill Danielle.

Then there's people like Charlie and Christian, who are dead and appear to be influencing people to do tasks. If someone else has been using Jacob's cabin, and Christian took Claire and she is now 'claimed', then there is some kind of line or difference between those who are dead and those who are not.

Then again, Walt appeared to Locke and saved him in the Dharma pit, and yet he is not dead, nor do I believe he could be 'claimed', after all he is 'special'. BUT then again, Jacob didn't 'claim' Walt or Charlie, I think his chosen primaries are the ones he touched in The Incident.

Flocke could be heading to The Temple, but I believe they picked early footage of the series to use in the trailer. If this is correct, I suggest he is on his way there, but ultimately arrives at the Barracks to coerce Sawyer into joining his side, since Sawyer is broken and full of dread and pain and harbors hate for Jack. I just got this feeling Flocke will home in on this and manage to get him on his side. But then Jacob did visit Sawyer and presumably 'claimed' him.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote