View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #268
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Yeah that's one thing I'm kinda stuck on too.

I had a thought that there are two bodies because he has actually maybe focused more of his power and ability to actually inhabit his, with the ability to not only be seen and heard but also have human traits such as physical strength etc. I always found it odd that, as Christian, when Locke asked him for help in the frozen donkey wheel chamber, Christian couldn't/wouldn't physically help him up. Yet when Charlie slapped Hurley at the mental hospital, he felt it.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote