View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bypass Comcast's throttling?

This shit's ridiculous. My speed's choking to nothing because I'm downloading a large game from STEAM. Supposedly, they stopped throttling back in 2008 when they instated the retarded bandwidth cap, but now because I'm downloading two large games from one of the LARGEST FUCKING LEGIT DD services on the goddamn planet, my web browsing will slow to a motherfucking CRAWL.

It's bad enough with torrents, but it's really dumb with legit connections.

Since swapping ISPS is out of the question, anyone know how I can download shit and NOT have basically everything else die due tothe throttling that supposedly doesn't exist?

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”

--John Rogers