View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 12:44 AM   #51
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't know how they get to Reigns vs. Ambrose, but I think they will get cold feet with Strowman and Corbin by then. Not to the point that either man will be out of a job or anything, but I see them making the Battle Royal their priority, since they are big, and big men like that trophy. Maybe they trade Sami Zayn for Dean Ambrose? It hardly seems fair, but I could see Foley and Bryan coming to that decision somehow.

People seem to be predicting Becky vs. Nikki, but I think they angle it so that Becky loses the belt to one of the heel girls on SmackDown, and that girl turns out to be behind the Nikki Bella attack at Survivor Series. From an in-ring perspective, I'd rather Natalya be that heel, but I think they're enamored with the Alexa Bliss persona at this point in time. An Alexa Bliss also has lower demands on it to deliver, and will likely be kept shorter and has less chance of being bumped for Nikki's big moment. Becky is traded for Nia Jax who reveals herself to be Alexa's ally -- so that The Rock's cousin can get on WrestleMania. Nikki wins the belt and Alexa blames Nia and gets destroyed by her after the match. Becky competes against the other Horsewomen at WrestleMania for the red belt.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote