View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #18
Brigstocke
Lord of The Vale

Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Brigstocke puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I understand that the Nasty's have a history with Jimmy Hart but they are god awful, worse than ever. Surely they aren't on long term deals that require the installation of a voicebox for them?

I don't think he should be returning at all, under any circumstance. There are plenty of talented younger people out there that either TNA or the WWE for that matter could use as managers.

JBL for instance would be a superb mouthpiece for any up and comer assuming he has no interest in competing anymore. Infact I'd absolutely love for that to happen. He'd be great as coach/mentor to Beer Money (Not that they aren't decent on the mic, but just to help them get over with the new influx of fans that weren't aware of them before Hogan week 1.)

I did see something recently about him saying he was the 'best free agent in the business'. Whether this means he is open to offers I don't know.

Even pulling Heyman out of whatever hole he's landed in would make more sense. He was fantabulous as Lesnars manager.
Brigstocke is offline   Reply With Quote