Thread: Impact tonight
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
bigslimjj
THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!!

bigslimjj is a chill bro (7,500+)bigslimjj is a chill bro (7,500+)bigslimjj is a chill bro (7,500+)bigslimjj is a chill bro (7,500+)bigslimjj is a chill bro (7,500+)
BY FAR The best wrestling show on this week. The elimination tag match was good. Glad to see Kendrick getting some air time. I'm actually intrigued as to who "they" are. I mean,it's their biggest PPV of the year right? It's gotta be something big. I like the fact that on reaction they use big boy curse words and simply bleep them out. They should bring that style to Impact more. If WWE is PG,TNA should try their best to be TVMA. The Knockouts had what wwe divas have forgotten about...time to wrestle. It was an ok match too. The main event tag set up the ppv matches very well. MCMG and LB had the best segment of the night. TNA is killing the competition in tag teams and women's wrestling. EV 2.0 has been trimmed down to almost all tna guys except for Sabu. It was ONE last stand for the others which is good. I give Impact! a 7 out of 10 this week.
bigslimjj is offline   Reply With Quote