Thread: Impact tonight
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #4
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Hadn't seen TNA in a couple of weeks, but the show was okay. I think they should have saved Tara's reveal for PPV, but I wasn't really surprised they didn't. I like the final four for the tourney. I like what Fortune is doing (though I'm kinda over the EV2 guys at this point). I like Nash & Sting/Jarrett (and now Joe).

One little thing really bugged me, though, and made me disagree with you (AJ Hayes) that it feels like real competition:

They cut the first segment of the show with a commercial, while Abyss was still cutting his promo. Now that's not to say I "missed out" on a good promo (I hate that Abyss cuts them), but it shouldn't have been cut there. It made the show seem disorganized, like they looked at the clock and went: "Oh crap, we didn't time this segment right."

This is something that happens often with their live shows (which makes me worry for the next one on Oct 7).
screech is offline   Reply With Quote